Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Expanded Community

This is just a quick update regarding community. I just read my last post from forever ago. So funny to think that since writing that sincere and emotional rant regarding community, I have joined King David's Kids. I am intentionally an active member of a community of families who, like me, have a child (or loved one) with autism. I have found kindred spirits in new friends who share common struggles and triumphs with me. We are all different and that is accepted and even celebrated. God is mysterious in how He goes about healing our emotional wounds. I really do love His sense of humor. I will write more on this in the future. I have renewed motivation to write down my inspirations and insights thanks to Diana Taylor telling her class to read my blog. haha! Again, God is funny how He guides me back to healing and to helping others heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment